- Celebrate every day as a birthday and practice
- Teaching: Let go of all these random thoughts, worries and afflictions
- Teaching: Giving up a little samsara to meet our Root Guru
- Teaching: Bringing the mind back home
- Teaching: Attachment in life is like holding onto dreams
- Teaching: Comparisons consume contentment
- Teaching: Roller coaster of meaningless distractions
- Teaching: Benefits of reciting the sutra of great liberation
- Teaching: Choose to use this wish fulfilling jewel (human life) meaningfully
- Teaching: Desires insatiable thirst
- Happier to receive teachings, or happier to receive a house?
- ‘Conceptual practise’ changes in a blink of an eye
- We are all Buddhas, just we are temporarily lost in our own confusion
- What categories of student are you?
- Rigpa is like space, with kindness and wisdom
- Benefit of reciting the Sutra of Great Liberation
- Starting with small deeds of merit to realisation
- Confidence in the lineage, the Guru and in oneself and practice according to the instructions offered
- Looking at the splinter in somebody else’s eye…
- What is karma of the mind?
The following are some of Lama Lakshyong’s teaching series. Each title include a series of teachings, information about the origin of the teaching and related links.
You can watch and listen to the audio and video teachings in any order you like. They are meant for practitioners of all levels.
More video teachings on Lama Lakshyong’s YouTube channel
More audio teachings on Lama Lakshyong’s Spotify channel